Free Immigration Help  
Immigration Doctors
B-2 Tourist Visas
B-2 visas are the most commonly issued visas, but the application requirements can be very strict.
Subforums: Download B-2 Tourist Visa Application Guide
J-1 Exchange Visitor Visa
J-1 visas are issued to individuals who take part in a wide range of exchange visitor programs sponsored by schools, businesses, and a variety of organizations and institutions.
Subforums: Download J-1 Visa Application Guide
Visa Waiver Program
The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) enables nationals of certain countries to travel to the United States for tourism or business for stays of 90 days or less without obtaining a visa.
Subforums: Download Visa Waiver Information Guide
B-1 Business Visa
For individuals coming to the United States for business purposes.
Subforums: Download B-1 Business Visa Application Guide

> Visitor Visas
Topic Title
Regarding Fingerprinting
  IMMIGRATION HELP - All Rights Reserved