Free Immigration Help  
Immigration Doctors
> Green Card Holder Inviting Parent
I really would like to invite my mom to come and visit, but she needs a visitor visa. Do anyone know if I have to send employment letter to her? The problem is that I don't have job. I can show bank balance statements etc... Can anyone help?

Silvia, this is easy for you. You do not have to show any paper to get your mum to visit. What is important is that your mum gets the visitor visa in advance, b-2 visa. She must apply for that at the us embassy in your country. As long as your mum have money and a job back home waiting for her, there should be no problem to have your mum come and see you.

  IMMIGRATION HELP - All Rights Reserved