Free Immigration Help  
Immigration Doctors
K-1 Fiancée/Fiancé Visa
The K-1 Visa, also known as the Fiancée Visa, may be used by United States citizens who wish to bring their prospective husbands or wives to the United States with the intention of getting married.
Subforums: Download K-1 Fiance Visa Application Guide

 © IMMIGRATION HELP - All Rights Reserved